A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleanor Lederer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Kidney Disease and Kidney Transplant Renal Transplant.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lederer graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lederer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- UMC U of L Hospital and Brown Cancer Cen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lederer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eleanor Lederer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eleanor D. Lederer practice?
Dr. Eleanor Lederer practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Leonor Lederer, Dr. Loreen Lederer, Dr. Ella Lederer, Dr. Nelly Lederer, Dr. Lenora Lederer, Dr. Elnora Lederer, Dr. Ellie Lederer, Dr. Norene Lederer