A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleanor Lederer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleanor Lederer, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lederer graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lederer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleanor D Lederer MD is a female Nephrologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Eleanor D. Lederer practice?
- Dr. Eleanor Lederer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eleanor Lederer practices Nephrology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Nephrologists.