A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleanor Lederer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleanor Lederer, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lederer graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lederer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lederer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eleanor D. Lederer practice?
Dr. Eleanor Lederer practices Nephrology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Nephrologists.