A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleanor Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleanor Levine, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Levine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleanor Rose Levine MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eleanor R. Levine practice?
- Dr. Eleanor Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Eleanor Levine practices Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.