Dr. Eleanor Martinez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eleanor Martinez?

December 5th, 2013

Administrator

Thank you for your warmth and kindness!

June 9th, 2011

Great OB if you're looking for one in the south bay

I started to see Dr. Martinez when I was 16...I had a UTI and had to confess to her (and my mom) that it was because I was sexually active. Mortifying as a teenager, but hilarious in hindsight. We still joke about it. After a 15 year break of seeing other doctors (only because I wasn't living in San Jose anymore), I had a terrible experience with a doctor in San Francisco regarding some unusual test results. I immediately fled back to Dr. Martinez and she talked me off the ledge. She retested everything and educated me on the results and next steps. She takes her time, sits down and asks how you're doing, explains things in great detail, and genuinely cares about her patients. Much different than the fast paced, in and out nature of big practices who only care about making a profit. While she's a straight shooter, her bedside manner is one nurture and care. I now have Kaiser, but continue to see Dr. Martinez, paying out of pocket (driving from SF for regular check ups). She astute intuition also discovered my mom's breast cancer, which was in the glands and not a lump. If it wasn't for her early detection, things could have turned out a lot worse. I can't recommend her enough.

October 24th, 2016