Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Apr 25th, 2014

I really, really enjoyed seeing Dr. McCurdy. I transferred to her after having a terrible experience with my old gynecologist. She took a lot of time to answer all my questions and concerns and I didn't feel rushed, even though I know I am not a top priority patient as I am not pregnant, just in need of gynecological treatment. I would highly recommend her and would imagine that she would be a wonderful doctor to help through a pregnancy.

|  Rude!!!!  |  show details
by M on Jan 1st, 2014

Throughout entire pregnancy dr. McCurdy rushed me through my appointments and never took time to answer any questions. One appointment was even told by her to keep my questions to a minimum because she was busy that day! This was after she had me sitting and waiting to be seen by her for 45 mins after my scheduled appt. time. Aren't I paying to see her throughout my pregnancy in order to answer my medical questions and ensure that I am healthy for my unborn child??? Do not recommend her to any first time moms. She's so rude!

Apr 29th, 2013

I absolutely love Dr. McCurdy! She is so easy to talk to and really listens and understands. She explains procedures to make sure you are the most comfortable with what is happening. I would recommend her to anyone!

Aug 13th, 2012