Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eleanor Mendoza
Dr. Eleanor Mendoza, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY, with another office in Fairport, NY. She has 49 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mendoza is affiliated with Unity Hospital, Highland Hospital of Rochester and Unity Hospital-Genesee Street Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Eleanor Mendoza has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Eleanor Mendoza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.
Dr. Paul Passamonte
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Rochester, NY 0.63 mi39
Dr. Alinaghi Farrokh
Rochester, NY 0.63 mi57
Dr. Puthenpurakal Mathew
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Rochester, NY 0.98 mi48