A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleanor Paglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleanor Paglia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paglia graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Paglia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleanor Anne Paglia MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eleanor A. Paglia practice?
- Dr. Eleanor Paglia has 1 office location.
Dr. Eleanor Paglia practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.