A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleanor Pollak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleanor Pollak, MD is board certified in Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollak graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Pollak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleanor Pollak MD is a female Pathologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Eleanor Pollak practice?
- Dr. Eleanor Pollak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eleanor Pollak practices Pathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pathologists.