A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleanor Pringle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eleanor Pringle is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleanor Pringle, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pringle graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pringle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital, Middletown CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleanor A w Pringle MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eleanor A. Pringle practice?
- Dr. Eleanor Pringle has 1 office location.
Dr. Eleanor Pringle practices Psychiatry near Higganum, CT.
See Higganum Psychiatrists.