A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleanor Smergel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smergel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smergel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleanor Smergel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smergel graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Smergel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleanor Maloney Smergel MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eleanor M. Smergel practice?
- Dr. Eleanor Smergel has 1 office location.
Dr. Eleanor Smergel practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.