A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleanor Smergel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smergel
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smergel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleanor Smergel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smergel graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Smergel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleanor Maloney Smergel MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eleanor M. Smergel practice?
- Dr. Eleanor Smergel has 1 office location.
Dr. Eleanor Smergel practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.