A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleanor Sorresso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sorresso
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorresso graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Sorresso has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleanor Bhat Sorresso MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eleanor B. Sorresso practice?
- Dr. Eleanor Sorresso has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eleanor Sorresso practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Primary Care Doctors and Jacksonville Internists.