A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleanor Sorresso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sorresso
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sorresso Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorresso graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Sorresso has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleanor Bhat Sorresso MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eleanor B. Sorresso practice?
- Dr. Eleanor Sorresso has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eleanor Sorresso practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Family Physicians and Jacksonville Internists.