A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleanor Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eleanor Sullivan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleanor Sullivan, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Sullivan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleanor Rose Sullivan FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eleanor R. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Eleanor Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Eleanor Sullivan practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hyannis, MA.
See Hyannis Cardiologists.