A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleanor Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eleanor Sullivan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleanor Sullivan, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Sullivan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sullivan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eleanor R. Sullivan practice?
Dr. Eleanor Sullivan practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hyannis, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Harwich, MA.
See Hyannis Cardiologists.