A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleanor Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eleanor Sullivan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleanor Sullivan, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Sullivan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleanor Rose Sullivan FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eleanor R. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Eleanor Sullivan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eleanor Sullivan practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hyannis, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Harwich, MA.
See Hyannis Cardiologists.