A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eleanor Sun is Excellent. Dr. Sun has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleanor Sun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sun graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eleanor Sun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eleanor Y. Sun practice?
Dr. Eleanor Sun practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saline, MI and Farmington, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Leonor Sun, Dr. Loreen Sun, Dr. Ella Sun, Dr. Nelly Sun, Dr. Lenora Sun, Dr. Elnora Sun, Dr. Ellie Sun, Dr. Norene Sun