A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleanor Sun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eleanor Sun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleanor Sun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sun graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Sun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleanor Yuelee Sun MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eleanor Y. Sun practice?
- Dr. Eleanor Sun has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eleanor Sun practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saline, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.