Dr. Eleanor Tiongson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eleanor Tiongson?

April 20th, 2017

wonderful!

Dr. Tiongson has been my doctor for over 25 years. She is extremely knowledgeable, thorough, and proactive. She will refer you to top doctors who specialize in the area if she cannot provide the service and she calls you personally to provide test results. She spends as much time with you as needed and she always takes time to explain anything. Pro-Life!

August 24th, 2015

Dr. Tiongson is an excellent GYN. She is thorough and spends the time to explain everything. Her excellence has continued through the years. I highly recommend her.

July 14th, 2015

Patient

I love her dearly. She has been my doctor for 20 years and is just the best.

May 28th, 2015

She is a wonderful dr. She is kind and caring. She is the best

March 18th, 2015

Ijust want to know is Dr Tiongspn still practicing.. I have not been Able to. reach her . She is great..I'm feeling some kind of way .

July 12th, 2013

Dr.tiongson is kind and caring. I have been going to her for yrs. I had a mammogram recently. I had a concern. Dr. tiongson knew about my concern. I had the test done early in the morning, she called that same day at noon to let me know everything was okay. She is a wonderful doctor who really cares. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her...

April 25th, 2013

Dr Tiognson. is kind, personable and smart. She has lots of experience with menopausal patients. I've been going to her for years. She always calls me back promptly and often if I have to call she answers the phone herself and if she's not available she will get back to me promptly. There are very few doctors that get a four star review. She is one.

April 6th, 2011

awesome

dr tiongson has been my dr for years.she delivered by 2 sons. she was wonderful during delivery. i have hadseveral problems and she was great. sheis a very kind and caring dr. i am gladshe is my gyn

July 24th, 2017