A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleanor Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleanor Walker, ARNP, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Walker has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleanor M Walker ARNP and MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eleanor M. Walker practice?
- Dr. Eleanor Walker has 7 office locations.
Dr. Eleanor Walker practices Radiation Oncology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brownstown Twp, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Detroit Radiologists.