A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleanor Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleanor Walker, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Walker has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eleanor M. Walker practice?
Dr. Eleanor Walker practices Radiation Oncology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Detroit Radiation Oncologists.