Overall Review

September 23rd, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr. Watson is great. She doesn't rush through an appointment with my kids and is very thorough. I could not be happier with the care she provides for my children.

May 7th, 2014
Pastor
Simply outstanding and upright. A doctor whom truly cares about her patients. An angel of healing. Three and a half stars are not enough!

December 18th, 2013
The worst receptionists ever
Dr seems nice and good but people at reception are horrible. Very rude. It looks like being angry at patients are requirements as receptionists at this place. I read reviews about bad staff before but I didn't care too much. Now im a new patient there. Each visit made my day very bad . I'm searching for new pediatricians because of this reason. Such a shame!

May 15th, 2013
NEED NEW STAFF!!!! Dr is ok but the office staff is the worst ever! Very rude, argumentative, and inaccurate in making appointments! Not worth it.

October 1st, 2012
Great Doctor
I switched from Msu Pediatrics to Dr. Watson's office. Very happy that I did. She is amazing

July 13th, 2011
Dr. Watson, You are such a wonderful physician, I could not ask for a better doctor for my children. Everytime we come in to see you, you are never in a hurry to move on to the next patient. You take the time to listen to our concern and when you tell us what the plan of care will be, you take the time to explain why you feel that plan would be best for our child. You have no I idea how very much our family appreciates you. When I leave your office after you seeing one of my sick children, I feel like a load has been lifted off of my shoulders, because I feel confident that we are in good hands and we are on the road to recovery. Thank you so much for being so considerate, thorough and most of all for genuinely caring about your young patients.

March 28th, 2011
Dr. Watson is extremely professional and spot on when caring for a patient. I feel that she is the best doctor for my child and would and have recommended her to friends and family.