Internists

4243 E Southcross Blvd
Ste 205
San Antonio, TX 78222
210-304-3500
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Disappointed  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2013

Dr Duke is my mothers doctor. My mother ended up in the hospital due to doctor Dukes and her staff lack of following up with my mother. I would not recommend this doctor.

|  empathic  |  show details
by phillipmaeger on Aug 20th, 2013

with empathy and and facts gave one of the best plans for holding on to the health that I have left within the time I have left.

|  show details
Oct 1st, 2012

I would not recommend Dr.Duke to anyone.

|  dr.duke  |  show details
May 29th, 2011

dr. duke is personable and easy going,but, i had to call the clinic nurse to find out about me cat scan. they told mei had to have surgery and an mri. immediantly.i needed surgery and i hadsome abnormalitys on my liver from mygallbladder. she told me i didnt needan mri and nor surgery. after i had beentold by a nurse to make the appontgmentas soon as possible. she never even readmy cat scan. the next day the nurse called to make he app for the mri, i toldher what dr.duke had told me and shehad no idea the doc had changed her plans. the next day she told me i didhave to have a mri and had leisuns on myliver,after telling me it was my gall bladder they were looking at. so, sheseems to be out of the loop when it comes to follow up on serious problems.i am not happy about the way she hastreated my case or my health problems.