A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleanore Ebert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eleanore Ebert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleanore Ebert, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebert graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ebert has 18 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleanore M Ebert MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eleanore M. Ebert practice?
- Dr. Eleanore Ebert has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eleanore Ebert practices Ophthalmology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsburg, VA.
See Richmond Ophthalmologists.