A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleanore Ebert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eleanore Ebert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ebert
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ebert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleanore Ebert, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebert graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ebert has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleanore Margaret Ebert MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eleanore M. Ebert practice?
- Dr. Eleanore Ebert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eleanore Ebert practices Ophthalmology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Ophthalmologists.