Dr. Eleanore Kim MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 19th, 2013
Great visit
I just met with Dr. Kim and had the perfect visit. It was on time, the doctor was nice and helpful and I came back feeling like I was ready to tackle my eye problem. I look forward to the next visit and building the right balance of a patient/partnership model in medicine. I felt like Dr. Kim is ready to help out as a partner in my current problem.

February 24th, 2013
Great doctor
Dr. Kim was highly competent and very professional. She did not make me wait at all and was able to diagnose my problem very quickly. I am writing this review because it is so difficult to find a good doctor in the city and if I could have all of my doctors be as nice and professional as Dr. Kim it would be great. Dr. Kim met with me on several follow up visits and was able to help me with my problem.

November 16th, 2010
I went in with a small chalazion and Dr. Kim advised that the best form of treatment would be surgery. The lid became infected and Dr. Kim was not in the office so I saw her associate Dr. Muller. I have since been on antibiotics for 2 months and my eye lid is swollen and drooping. I have been to the office 5 times for complications dealing with my procedure. When I did see Dr. Kim for my follow up she did not touch the site where I was cut for surgery to check to see if it was healing properly. She told me things looked fine, but I brought up that my eye was swollen and she said it will probably just take its time to heal (this was a month after the surgery). 2 days later my eyelid swelled and was painful. I called Dr. Kim to explain my concerns as I was extremely worried that my eye lid would never look the same. She said I could come in if I wanted to but she would most likely say the same thing and to just hang in there. I seeked another opinion and the doctor advised that the site where my surgery had been done was rough and not healed and caused my eyelid to become inflammed. I am fearful that I will need another procedure to fix what was done from Dr. Kim's procedure as my eyelid is still swollen and painful. Its been 2 months since my 'simple' procedure and my eye is worse than before.

June 25th, 2017