A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleanore Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eleanore Meyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleanore Meyer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Meyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleanore Meyer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 50 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eleanore Meyer practice?
- Dr. Eleanore Meyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Eleanore Meyer practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.