A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleanore Wolpaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleanore Wolpaw, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolpaw graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wolpaw has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleanore Louise Wolpaw MD is a female Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eleanore L. Wolpaw practice?
- Dr. Eleanore Wolpaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Eleanore Wolpaw practices Internal Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists.