A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleanore Wolpaw, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolpaw graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wolpaw has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolpaw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eleanore Wolpaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eleanore L. Wolpaw practice?
Dr. Eleanore Wolpaw practices Internal Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Leonor Wolpaw, Dr. Loreen Wolpaw, Dr. Ella Wolpaw, Dr. Nelly Wolpaw, Dr. Lenora Wolpaw, Dr. Elnora Wolpaw, Dr. Ellie Wolpaw, Dr. Norene Wolpaw