A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleatha Surratt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eleatha Surratt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleatha Surratt, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Surratt graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Surratt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleatha Louise Surratt MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eleatha L. Surratt practice?
- Dr. Eleatha Surratt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eleatha Surratt practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Psychiatrists.