A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleazar San-Agustin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eleazar San-Agustin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. San-Agustin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. San-Agustin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Developmental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. San-Agustin graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. San-Agustin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleazar San-Agustin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eleazar San-Agustin practice?
- Dr. Eleazar San-Agustin has 1 office location.
Dr. Eleazar San-Agustin practices Psychiatry near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Psychiatrists.