A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Electra Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Electra Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Electra Martin, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Martin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Electra Charlotte Martin MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Electra C. Martin practice?
- Dr. Electra Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Electra Martin practices Emergency Medicine near Jacksonville, NC.
See Jacksonville Emergency Physicians.