A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Electron Kebebew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Electron Kebebew is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Electron Kebebew, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Adrenal Cortex Cancer
- Adrenal Cortex Tumor (Adrenocortical Carcinoma)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Breast Cancer (Medullary Carcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Papillary Adenocarcinoma
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Follicular Adenocarcinoma)
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kebebew graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Kebebew has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center at UCSF
- UCSFMount Zion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Electron Kebebew MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Electron Kebebew practice?
- Dr. Electron Kebebew has 1 office location.
Dr. Electron Kebebew practices Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.