A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Electron Kebebew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Electron Kebebew is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kebebew
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kebebew Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Electron Kebebew, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Adrenal Cortex Cancer
- Adrenal Cortex Tumor (Adrenocortical Carcinoma)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Breast Cancer (Medullary Carcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Papillary Adenocarcinoma
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Follicular Adenocarcinoma)
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kebebew graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 12 awards.
Dr. Kebebew has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center at UCSF
- UCSFMount Zion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Electron Kebebew MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Electron Kebebew practice?
- Dr. Electron Kebebew has 1 office location.
Dr. Electron Kebebew practices Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.