A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleftherios Xenos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eleftherios Xenos is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xenos
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Xenos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleftherios Xenos, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Xenos graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Xenos has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleftherios Sarantis Xenos FACS, MD, and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eleftherios S. Xenos practice?
- Dr. Eleftherios Xenos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eleftherios Xenos practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Hazard, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY.
See Hazard Surgeons.