A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eleftherios Xenos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eleftherios Xenos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eleftherios Xenos, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Xenos graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Xenos has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eleftherios Xenos MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eleftherios Xenos practice?
- Dr. Eleftherios Xenos has 1 office location.
Dr. Eleftherios Xenos practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Surgeons.