A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elemer Raffai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elemer Raffai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raffai
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raffai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raffai graduated from Universite De Montreal.
Dr. Raffai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rome Memorial Hospital
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elemer Alexander Raffai FRCSC and MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elemer A. Raffai practice?
- Dr. Elemer Raffai has 1 office location.
Dr. Elemer Raffai practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Malone, NY.
See Malone Surgeons and Malone Sports Medicine Doctors.