Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elena Annopolsky
Dr. Elena Annopolsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Annopolsky is affiliated with Nazareth Hospital, Holy Redeemer Hospital & Medical Center and Aria Health-Torresdale Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Elena Annopolsky has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Elena Annopolsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Michael Madianos
Philadelphia, PA 0.32 mi52
Dr. Violetta Berdichevskaya
Philadelphia, PA 0.32 mi29
Dr. Nancy Gordon
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.33 mi22