A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Balakirsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elena Balakirsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elena Balakirsky, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Balakirsky graduated from Stavropol State Medical Academy.
Dr. Balakirsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elena C Balakirsky MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elena C. Balakirsky practice?
- Dr. Elena Balakirsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elena Balakirsky practices Pediatrics near Pikesville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Pikesville Pediatricians.