Dr. Elena Berkowitz Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 28th, 2015

Was prior patient several years ago , my location is in east northport ny 11731. She was the only one that cleared up my acne roscea then she moved to great neck which is quite a long distance from me. recently have outbreak again . was wondering if I could purchase calming and cover up creams from her

October 28th, 2014

The Best Skin Cancer Screening I ever had

Dr. Berkowitz is the most thorough Dermatologist I ever knew. She gives very comprehensive skin check ups and spends quality time with her patients.

March 21st, 2015