A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Bruck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elena Bruck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elena Bruck, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruck graduated from Medizinische Universitat Vienna.
Dr. Bruck has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elena Bruck MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elena Bruck practice?
- Dr. Elena Bruck has 1 office location.
Dr. Elena Bruck practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.