A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Coppola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Coppola graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Coppola has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elena Coppola DO is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elena Coppola practice?
- Dr. Elena Coppola has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elena Coppola practices Internal Medicine near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Internists.