A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elena Mercedes Davis MD is a female Pathologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Elena M. Davis practice?
- Dr. Elena Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Elena Davis practices Pathology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Pathologists.