Dr. Elena Dolskaya MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 9th, 2013
Awesome Doc and Office
Dr. Dolskaya spends time with me in the exam room, she never seems to be in a hurry. She is easy to talk to, patient, empathic, and an excellent clinician. She returns phone calls and if I have an urgent problem, one of the nurses is always available. Her office has a great role model in her and they are all excellent too.

January 23rd, 2013
Diva Doctor
After first moving to St. Pete over a year ago I went to two different Gynecologist before finding Dr. Dolskaya. I am so grateful that I did. She is the BEST doctor I have ever had in my life. She is compassionate and attentive. She took the time to read all of my files before my first visit which was very impressive. Most doctors read them in front of you or don't read your history at all. She is very positive and has an energy about her that makes you want to listen to everything she says and do it. She is adorable too. She wear's sex in the city heals and is just absolutely charming.

December 7th, 2008
The best obgyn doctor ever
Dr. Dolskaya is the best obgyn doctor I have ever experienced. She is professional, loving and caring. She gave undivided attention to me during my visits. She delivered our first baby. My husband and I could always trust her care throughout my pregnancy and delivery. It's not easy to find such doctor since most doctors treat their practices just like a money-making job.