A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Dragun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elena Dragun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elena Dragun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dragun graduated from Grodno State Medical University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dragun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Trinitas Hospital
- Trinitas Hospital -Williamson, Elizabeth, Nj
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dragun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 4 plans