A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Dragun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elena Dragun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dragun
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elena Dragun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dragun graduated from Grodno State Medical University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dragun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Trinitas Hospital
- Trinitas Hospital -Williamson, Elizabeth, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elena N Dragun MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elena N. Dragun practice?
- Dr. Elena Dragun has 1 office location.
Dr. Elena Dragun practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Elizabeth, NJ.
See Elizabeth Internists and Elizabeth Pediatricians.