A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Ermakova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elena Ermakova is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elena Ermakova, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ermakova graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ermakova has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elena Vladimirovna Ermakova MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elena V. Ermakova practice?
- Dr. Elena Ermakova has 1 office location.
Dr. Elena Ermakova practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Surgery near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Family Physicians, Santa Clara General Practitioners, and Santa Clara Surgeons.