A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Frankfurt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elena Frankfurt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elena Frankfurt, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankfurt graduated from Minsk Medical Institute. She has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elena K Frankfurt MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elena K. Frankfurt practice?
- Dr. Elena Frankfurt has 1 office location.
Dr. Elena Frankfurt practices Psychiatry near Vernon Hills, IL.
See Vernon Hills Psychiatrists.