Dr. Elena Frankfurt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elena Frankfurt?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Elena Frankfurt?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 26th, 2016

I had a really bad and unpleasant experience with Dr. Frankfurt and her secretary was also very rude and unprofessional to me on the phone several times. Dr. Frankfurt was second guessing me on my diagnosis that I've had for many years and tried to tell me that my symptoms were not from my mental illness when infact they absolutely were! That was really hard for me left me running for the door. I'm very glad I switched!

February 20th, 2016

Dr. Frankfurt advocates for her patients. A doctor advocating for a patient requires a two way street and balance (meaning the patient realizes they need help and are open to options). Hard to find a doctor this passionate these days. If you are a medication seeking patient it will take this doctor about 15 minutes to be able to realize what your intentions are. If you are expecting to walk into this office and throw out symptoms from a book you have read (which to be honest you could memorize the DSM-5 and try to Convince her of whatever disorder your claiming you have and she will still be a step ahead of you. If you think medications will handed to you, think not twice, but three times.

December 4th, 2015

Very unprofessional and rude!

August 29th, 2013

Attentive and knowledgeable

Dr. Frankfurt is very knowledgeable and attentive. She found out the root of my issues, analyzed provided information and made correct diagnosis. Finally, I got a medication that really helps me enjoy life. I would recommend her to anyone who needs a sincere and attentive doctor, not just a prescription for a medication.

July 27th, 2011

Very happy and content whith the treatment provided by Dr.Frankfurt, she is a very knowledgeabe psychiatrist , great listener and a person with a good heart

July 27th, 2011

A very good psychiatrist

I have been very lucky to have Dr. Frankfurt as my psychiatrist.She helped me to fight my mental illness,I graduated college, married and very happy with my life.

June 23rd, 2011

Very professional and compassionate

I can understand where the second reviewer thought this physician was a bit cool and that her secretary was a bit rude. Her front desk person is definitely not a warm fuzzy person. However, Dr. Frankfurt appears to know her stuff and was very thorough and compassionate when talking with me. She also seemed to grasp the fact, quite quickly, that I have been taking the wrong medicine for quite some time and has started me on the right path! I feel better than I have in ages!

June 21st, 2011

Gets to the root of the problem...

Dr. Frankfurt is straight to the point, but asks enough questions to facilitate an accurate diagnosis. I had been misdiagnosed for over 10 years before I saw her. With medication, I am finally feeling like I have control of my life. She is an excellent clinician, but is no-nonsense and expects complete honesty.

October 18th, 2016