Dr. Elena Garcia MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Conroe, TX

November 29th, 2015
Everyone is so pleasant and helpful! Dr. Elena Garcia is a caring, kind helpful doctor. I can't think of any reason why anyone would not just love her as their doctor.

July 23rd, 2015
She has been my doctor for more than 11 years. She's the best.

June 25th, 2014
irresponsible
Dr. Elena Garcia is located at 503 Medical Center Blvd, Ste. 100, in Conroe Texas. Dr. Elena Garcia, after seeing my eighty-five year old grandmother, whose only complaint was pain her big toe, prescribed my grandmother, who was competent and lived alone, Neurontin (gabapentin) and Vicodin. This in itself, for pain in a toe, is a bit extreme. However, the amount of these medications per month Dr. Elena Garcia prescribed was, at its best, irresponsible; its worst, grounds for a lawsuit. As a medical doctor, Elena Garcia is surely aware of Neurontin and Vicodin pharmacodynamics. She has to have researched the risks involved in prescribing them together, prescribing the milligrams she chose and most of all, precautions that should be taken when prescribing her chosen dose of each, together, to children and the elderly. This being said, she apparently disregarded all these things and heavily overmedicated my grandmother. It took us awhile to see how messed up ol’ gramma, unfortunately, but we became aware when we noticed the smell of her home. We weren’t sure what was going on or why she was living the way she chose, but it soon became apparent when my grandmother fell face first onto a concrete walkway last week. She knocked herself unconscious and ambulances were called. She sustained extreme bruising from her face to her hands to her knees, and now we’re looking at an eighty-five year old with a brain injury that’s regressed to a child. After two months of seeing this woman, my grandmother, for pain in her toe mind you, has had a minimum of seven injections, coincidentally from a physician located across the hall from Elena Garcia herself.

November 29th, 2012
Great Staff
Dr. Garcia and her staff have been great for my family and I for years. The staff is very professional and spend the necessary time with us. I recommend this office to anyone that is looking for a family doctor.

May 18th, 2012
Good experience
The staff is exceptionally professional and courteous. The overall office vist was patient friendly and patient oriented.

June 20th, 2010
Very good doctor.
Doctor Garcia is the best doctor I ever had in my 63 years. She is great! Her and Dorinda (her nurse) are very nice, friendly and caring. Doctor Garcia will be my doctor for as long as I live in this area.