Dr. Elena Gatskevich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elena Gatskevich?

September 21st, 2017

Office Staff

Dr. GATSKEVICH is Great. The office staff is the worst I've ever seen. !!! They know nothing and can't answer your questions and then argue with you. Someone from their office sent a cancellation to CVS to cancel my prescription, that Dr Gatskevich said I would have to take the rest of my life. Then won't let me talk to the Doctor or leave a message. Unreal !!!

January 20th, 2017

Office staff is horrible

I have requested numerous times for records to be sent to my PCP doctor. I have filled out the form and NO RECORDS! Not only that but when I went to get a vaccine at her office, that she prescribed, the nurse told me that I was late on getting this last vaccine even thou they told me when to return. That I had the vaccines done at a different doctors office which I had not and was unable to get in touch with Dr Gatskevich for a order to give the vaccine that she wanted me to have. I then had to return at a time that was very inconvienent for me because apparently the doctor needs to be there for the vaccine to be given. Very frustrated with the staff. Sad because Dr Gatskevich is a WONDERFUL doctor. She cured me!!! I am so thankful for this doctor but right now I am too frustrated with the staff to give a positive review as this will be my SIXTH request to have labwork sent to my PCP!!!! Not sure why I have to request it everytime the bloodwork is completed. I have access to my patient portal so can tell that my PCP has never received the requested information. IMO you need new staff. Yes, they are usually very nice and smiling but if they cannot do their job then either hirer more staff or clean house. Thanks again for being a awesome doctor though. Greatly appreciate everything you did for me!!!

January 22nd, 2014

I really like her, however, she only has office hours for about 3 hours in the early morning. I work early mornings which means I have to take off to see her. She is an excellent doctor and I trust her. I just wish she had more convenient office hours. I also do not like the other doctor in her office and if I am in the hospital and he is on call, I have to deal with him.

May 31st, 2017