A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Gianfermi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elena Gianfermi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elena Gianfermi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gianfermi graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Gianfermi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elena M Gianfermi MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elena M. Gianfermi practice?
- Dr. Elena Gianfermi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Elena Gianfermi practices Ophthalmology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Dearborn Ophthalmologists.