A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S Gimenez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. S Gimenez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gimenez graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S Elena Gimenez MD is a female Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. S E. Gimenez practice?
- Dr. S Gimenez has 4 office locations.
Dr. S Gimenez practices Urology near Glen Ridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Glen Ridge Urologists.