Dr. Elena Goncharova Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elena Goncharova?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Elena Goncharova?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 2nd, 2013

My doctor for ten years

I had seen her for several years as my pain specialist, then I chose her to be my primary care doctor, as well. She is straight forward, very smart and has a good sense of humor. I have referred many people to her over the years. Those that didn't care for her, I think, are people trying to work the system. Being in pain management must be a very difficult field to be in. So many are trying to get over prescribed, which damage the reputation of ALL chronic pain patients. I cannot imagine how I would keep working, and maintain a semi-pain free life, without her. She listens to me, she advises me on my conditions. She has found a treatment plan that allows me a better quality of life, than I had before becoming her patient. Yes, I have had some trouble reaching a live person at the office. But they are busy. When I really need to talk, I make an appointment. I'm sure some people want treatment by phone, to avoid a co-pay. That is not a way doctors should assess problems. I was shocked by the reviews I read on this site. In NO way have I experienced these types of issues, or I wouldn't have remained a patient for so long. If you are a person in need of true medical care, and NOT just trying to work the system, Dr. Goncharova is the doctor for you. Her staff is always kind to me, I have never felt that she did not spend enough time with me. She always stays on me to get my lab work done, and doesn't let me slack off on annual tests and physicals. She keeps up to date on new ways for treating patients and she continues with her education. I find all of this comforting. I have several medical problems, and it is a great relief knowing she can treat and manage all of them. I want to thank her, for putting up with me all of these years. I hope she stays in practice for decades to come!!

April 14th, 2013

I wish she could be deported.

The rating system should have negative ratings options.I have never been treated by such a wretched person. She should not be treating people.. She exhibited total disregard and contempt. One of the best days of my life was walking out of her office,

July 20th, 2011

My mother is the actual patient. I have been taking her to most of her appointments with Dr. Goncharova. She is indeed very smart, disciplined and a no-nonsense kind of girl, which I admire but her manner is cold, not very friendly or caring whatsoever. She seemed as though always in a bad mood and in a hurry. Its very hard to get a hold of her for questions or concerns or to make timely appointments. She did not care to hear the needs or concerns of her patient. Her nurse Mandy is even worse. She is forgetful, incapable and has the worst attitude. She ALWAYS forgot to call in prescriptions, paperwork, appointment rescheduling etc. Out of the Many different specialists that we have been to we have never experienced the unprofessionalism that we have seen here. After two years too many we had to go somewhere else.

December 26th, 2010

This dr's staff is horrible. Their is no follow through whatsoever. Her nurse doesn't seem to have any communication skills as following through with patients. The Dr is always gone! Just not a dependable dr or staff. There's plenty of other dr's out there that really do care about their patients. Find someone else. Save yourself the time and headache.

June 17th, 2010

She is the smartest person I have ever met, and maybe even hope to meet. I wish I were in Utah where I could be treated by her as a patient. If she were in Texas still she would be the best there is.

October 9th, 2016