Dr. Elena Gorlovsky MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

February 8th, 2011
Love her
I have 2 kids, ages 5 and 10, and we have been seeing Dr. Gorlovsky for 5 years. We LOVE her. She takes time with her patients, explains everything, answers all questions. Her staff is wonderful, everyone there is very caring. Sometimes the wait is a bit long, but I don't mind because I know it's just because the doctor takes time with each patient. HIGHLY recommend.

May 4th, 2010
Very caring
Dr. Gorlovsky is a wonderful and caring doctor. I have been taking my children to her since she started in this area and they have grown up under her care and I couldn't be happier. I haven't run across too many truly great doctors, but I believe she is one of the very few. She is knowledgeable, competent, hardworking and caring.

May 8th, 2009
my favorite doctor in the world
Dr. Gorlovsky has been my childrens doctor since my son was 3 days old. With her professionalism and caring approach my children have grown to love and admire her and so do I. I would recommend anyone I meet to call dr. Gorlovsky immedietly if they were looking for a ped. doctor! She is wonderful and I am grateful to have her by my side. It takes a village to raise a child and dr. gorlovsky is the heart of our "town" walking us thru this crazy thing called parenting!!