A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Graciosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elena Graciosa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Graciosa graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Graciosa has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elena Ngo Graciosa MD is a female Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elena N. Graciosa practice?
- Dr. Elena Graciosa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elena Graciosa practices Gynecology near Delavan, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, WI.
See Delavan Obstetricians & Gynecologists.