Dr. Elena Geppert MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 1st, 2016
Exeptional Results
Nothing bad to say about Dr. Geppert, her staff, or the facility. They were all very nice and professional. After just having a breast lift and implants in 2012, my breast were horrible and looked as though I never had anything done to them. Dr. Geppert gave me a lift and implants, and I am sooooo pleased with the results. I would recommend her to everyone who ask about this procedure. I feel real good and confident about how I look. Thanks so much Dr. Geppert; your are absolutely the best!!!

November 5th, 2015
Great Experience
From start to finish, my Harbour Plastic Surgery experience was extremely satisfying. Dr. Elena Geppert and her staff is warm, professional, and genuine. Her office is clean and attractive. My appointments have been easy to make. My consultation was complimentary. Dr. Geppert spent an impressive amount of time with me during my consultation. I was given a clear explanation of what I could expect and of her surgical method. I like details, and I never felt rushed when asking questions or pressured when making decisions. Afterward, I was given honest quotes and was happy to learn I would have no surprise post-surgery billing. I always felt as if Dr. Geppert's priority was my health, comfort, and satisfaction, and her work is first-rate. I can really see the care and the skill she put into my new belly and navel, and at 6 weeks post-op, I (as well as my husband) am very happy and impressed with the results of my Abdominoplasty. I definitely plan to return for my future procedures.

October 28th, 2015
My experience at Dr. Geppert's office was amazing. The staff is friendly and efficient. Dr. Geppert's is professional yet kind. She took her time with me and explained my procedure fully. She did several followup visits which was very nice. I was extremely happy with my results. I would recommend her to family and friends. Such a wonderful doctor!!

October 13th, 2015
Appreciation for my tranformation
I lost a large amount of weight and my breast were in pretty sad shape. Dr. Geppert listened to my concerns and guided me thru the process of determining what I needed. She understood my anxieties. I had no pain or discomfort after my procedure. Now, my confidence is thru the roof. Even my friends have commented on how much better I feel about my self. You can actually see the difference in me. I have a totally new image of myself. I can't thank her and her staff enough for this transformation in me. Dr. Geppert you are awesome.

September 23rd, 2015
Highly recommended!! B
Everything was absolutely great from my consultation to the weeks after my surgery I got a breast augmentation and she helped me pick and achieve and the perfect size breast and look for me! Everything from the lady at the front desk to the nurse and all the staff was very helpful and kind! Dr Geppert is absolutely amazing at what she does and I would defiantly recommend to anyone thinking about getting it done. I was back to work after a week of surgery and felt perfectly fine. I was most concerned about the pain of getting my stitches out but nope no pain either it's like I didn't even know she did it. The healing process was great and 4 weeks latter they are already looking perfect and I love them!

April 30th, 2015
Dr.Geppert not only changed my body, she changed my life. My results were Amazing !!! & excedeed my expectations. Dr Geppert & her staff were so friendly & my surgery was suprisingly affordable. I will definitely be using her for any future needs & recomend her to all my friends. : )

March 10th, 2015
She's The Best...

December 20th, 2014
Dr a Geppart did an amazing job on my breast reconstructin. Her bedside manner was great-she answered all my questions and I absolutely love the new look. I would highly recommend Her to anyone. No issues and complete satisfaction.

December 17th, 2014
I love my new look! I highly recommend Dr. Geppert, she did an excellent job. I’m very happy with the results. The whole experience was wonderful. I love all the follow-up visits to check the healing process. The staff was always very friendly. If I ever have anything else done, she's the person I’ll call.

November 20th, 2014
Perfection!
Dr. Geppert and her entire staff are incredibly attentive, personable and easy to work with. A major point to mention is Dr. Geppert is a perfectionist that transitions her work into art. She does not let others influence her work because she takes great pride in ensuring the best results. Her laid back bedside manor and extreme patience with any client makes it easy for me to refer anyone to her!

October 30th, 2014
Recent Cosmetic Surgery
My experience with Dr. Geppert was extremely positive and uplifting (no pun intended). She is a wonderful, caring surgeon with a great personality. She explained everything in a way that I could understand and although I asked many questions, she very patiently went over every concern I had about the surgery. I was extremely pleased with the end result and very appreciative of her services as well as those of her staff.

October 14th, 2014
Dr. Geppert revised my breast cancer reconstruction. I was having back pain and pain under my arm from a previous surgery and she fixed it. I am so happy with the results! She took time with me pre op to explain the procedures and materials she would be using, took plenty of pictures and measurements. She finished my nipples two weeks ago, next tattoos and done! I would highly recommend Dr. Geppert for any of your surgical needs. She is a gifted, caring professional.