A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Gurova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elena Gurova is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elena Gurova, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurova graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute.
Dr. Gurova has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elena Gurova MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elena Gurova practice?
- Dr. Elena Gurova has 1 office location.
Dr. Elena Gurova practices Internal Medicine near Cleburne, TX.
See Cleburne Internists.