A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elena Huang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Huang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elena Engtin Huang MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elena E. Huang practice?
- Dr. Elena Huang has 5 office locations.
Dr. Elena Huang practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.