Dr. Elena Engtin Huang MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Emergency Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elena Huang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Neonates, Adolescents, Asthma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Huang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance