A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elena Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elena Jones, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Clinical Research
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jones has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elena L Jones MD is a female Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Elena L. Jones practice?
- Dr. Elena Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elena Jones practices Dermatology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Dermatologists.