Dr. Elena Kandel Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Elena Kandel?

Posted on February 18th, 2016

My husband and I are both Lakeside patients. We visited this Lakeside office numerous times due to variety of health problems. We really liked this doctor's help. She was very precise with her diagnosis and medications prescribed by her worked right away. The staff in her office was extremely nice and polite. I was apalled by negative comments left on this website by some other customers.

Scarred

Posted on October 25th, 2013

There were no appointments available for either the Burbank or North Hollywood offices for months. I agreed to see a Physicians Assistant. Bottom line, every place the PA applied the co2 became scarred. She went too deep and now I have a scar on my face and legs. When confronted, they told me they could do a chemical peel that would cost me hundreds of dollars. Do doctors even do chemical peels anymore??? Please don't go to this office, they are inept.

very poor office staff patient service

Posted on September 12th, 2012

This rating is for the receptionist/doctor's office customer service: I tried to make an appointment with the doctor, but was told that the next available appointment is at the end of October. After I asked about the day, I was placed on hold, transfered somewhere without my knowledge and then was told that there is nothing until almost mid November. I wanted to go to this doctor because of the great reviews but the visit starts with the customer service, and this kind of sergvice is already unacceptable. The doctor may be great but she just lost a patient because of her office staff.

Posted on February 10th, 2011

after over a year of care, I'm still not cured. I think she cares more about cosmetic dermatology than medical dermatology. They sent out a biopsy to a non network lab, costing me even more money! I made an appointment to see her, but they kept having me see the NP and RA instead. I'll never set foot in here again.

Posted on November 22nd, 2010

I found Dr. Kandel to be professional, but caring. Her staff is courteous and helpful. Love Dr. Kandel's work!

Posted on April 19th, 2017