A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Kirkorian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elena Kirkorian is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirkorian graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Kirkorian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Kingston Hospital
- Bassett Healthcare M I Bassett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elena Onija Kirkorian MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elena O. Kirkorian practice?
- Dr. Elena Kirkorian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elena Kirkorian practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kingston, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sidney, NY.
See Kingston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.