A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elena Kirkorian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirkorian graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Kirkorian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bassett Healthcare M I Bassett Hospital
- Lewis County General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kirkorian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elena O. Kirkorian practice?
Dr. Elena Kirkorian practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Cooperstown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lowville, NY and Lyons Falls, NY.
See Cooperstown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.